Tuesday, April 15, 2008

WATCH ME GROW !!!


I would say the best part of having a baby is to watch them grow. Each stage is so fun. You can't wait until the next one comes. Brooklyn has been learning everything so fast. She started to roll over when she was 4 months old. Now she is almost 6 months old and is trying so hard to crawl. She has been rocking back and forth for two week. Now it is time to baby proof the house.




I didn't know that there were so many ways to play with a toy, untill Brooklyn showed me.Having fun with Daddy. I left the room and when I returned I found them both sleeping. If only she would do that for me.

3 comments:

Crawford Family said...

I like the new background! Very cute. Send me the link. It was fun seeing you yesterday. Hopefully you'll be able to make it to the modbe party in a couple of weeks.

Sylvia said...

It looks great! I am glad you got things to work. See ya later

Unknown said...

Hey Jenaway! I am glad I got the link and can now see your blog! It was so good to see you the other day, and your beautiful baby. I'm glad we have a way to keep in touch now! Hope you are doing well!