Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Are we ready???

Brooklyn is trying to walk, or should I say Brooklyn is walking. She can now take up to 3-5 steps without holding on to your hand. I'm excited for this new step in her development but also scared for when she starts running from me. I can see it now setting in church and watching my daughter make a bee line for the stage. She is 10 months old and I still want her to be my little baby. She is always on the move just like her dad. I can't believe how fast time goes.



Happy birthday Carson!!! 1 year old
I think I will give Brooklyn a box for her birthday with how much she enjoys them.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a fun trip! Thanks again for stopping by today!

Joni said...

Holy cow!! Madi didn't start CRAWLING till 10 months. Unbelievable. :) Get ready though. You're about to enter a whole new realm of exercise! :)