Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SICK!!


What a week!!! My little girl has been sick for 2 weeks. On Tuesday she received her one year old shots. She almost had to wait because she had a cold. The doctor decide to go ahead and give her the shots. On Friday Brooklyn started run a temp of 100 to 103 it lasted until Sunday. I never felt so helpless in my life as I watch my little girl lay in my arms crying because she doesn't feel good. On Monday we took her to the doctors because she still looks like she doesn't feel good the doctor prescribed amoxicillin in hopes to help her feel better. We came home and gave her some and an hour latter she had a rash all over her body. After calling a friend in the ward found out that she will be just fine and that it will take awhile for the rash to go away. I called the nurse this morning and she is undetermined were the rash came from. Brooklyn is allergic to milk, ice cream, soap, lotion, and most likely many other things. Today she is feeling much better since she has eaten breakfast witch she has not done since Friday.

For everyone who has been asking here are her states:

Weight: 20.15 (35.3%)
Length: 29.5 (65.33%)
Head: 18in (70.18%)


Thanks Heidi for taking such cute pictures!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Weston got the rash once too. They say it's not necessarily from omoxicyllin but it's hard to believe it's not! He took it before and since without a rash though, so there's hope! I'm sorry to hear that she's for suer allergic to milk. That would be challenging!

Joni said...

I LOVE the pigtails!! Adorable pictures, and I am glad she's feeling better. It sucks to have a sick little kid. If only we were all doctors and could tell what was wrong with them and how to fix it!

Crawford Family said...

sorry to hear she got sick! it's SO hard having a sick baby. hope she's feeling better.